Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thing 14 -- Online productivity tools

I created my home or "start page" at iGoogle. This way I could check my gmail along with everything else. I added quote gadgets and beach scenes and deleted soduko and an obsolete feed.
I would need to be on the computer more than I am to make on online "to do" list maker handy for me.
Weirdly enough, I used Zamzar a few days ago, after spending an hour trying to remember it's name. I have since put it under my favorites. It's an extremely useful gadget that I don't use often. But when you need it, it's a miracle worker.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Zamzar worked for you. I tried something and it kind of fizzled. Since I know it does work for some things, I'll try to keep it in mind when conversion situations come up.
    A.

    ReplyDelete