Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thing 5 -flickr

I uploaded this from our photo archive, which is a shared folder, to flickr and from flickr to this blog.

The picture is a bulletin board I did a couple of years ago.

Regarding flickr, I found it a little frustrating. When you are doing things right, you expect it to work. Flickr seems to work sometimes and sometimes, not. I can see its usefulness and potential and I enjoyed looking a the many interesting and/or beautiful photos.

I tagged this photo and this post "Alachua Branch displays".


ALA Displays 001
Originally uploaded by rstarnes2002

2 comments:

  1. I like the display. I also find in humerous that you posted Barkley's Crazy, one of my faves as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Flickr, especially the world map feature, but I got a little frustrated using it for this exercise. I'm not sure if it was my computer or the site, but I kept freezing up and having to start over.

    I like your frogs!

    ReplyDelete