Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thing 7 -continued




I was about to dig into my Mighty Morphin Power Pancakes when I noticed something a little odd... Jimmy Durante's grinning mug staring up from my plate. Was this a message from, from ....someone, I don't know who -- telling me that I was supposed to... to... do something important? Or was this the result of one too many late nights, two too many early mornings, and maybe three or twenty-three too many things on my plate?

What to do with this pancake? Eat it or sell it on ebay?

There's an ancient chinese proverb that I like to think about at a time like this. When in the rain, be wet. When at the Pancake Palace, well, you get the picture. As Jimmy liked to to say, "Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, where ever you are."

created using : [ Miracle Maker ] from the Generator Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment