Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THING 19 -- Social Networks

Webjuntion didn't do a lot for me; technology for it's own sake doesn't appeal to me much. I like Ning. I put in the search "simple living" and got several hits that looked promising in regards to information and validation of a personal view point ( and we all like that, don't we?).
Gather looks like it would be a good professional/political spot to investigate.



Really, there seems to be worlds within worlds, as we explore the internet's possibilities. Occasionally I find something to monkey with, among all these projects, that pleases me and - hopefully - as I go along in work and life I may now and then think -- Here! Here's a good way to use that thing we learned about. Here's a chance to make an impression or teach someone something. Maybe that will happen.

Sometimes I feel like a kid taking Algebra I and saying, "When will I ever use this?"
It's good brain exercise. That's reason enough, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment